One of the most important questions in aircraft design, or enhancement, is “What is the aircraft performance?” TLG has the experience to answer this question!
TLG Aircraft Performance
- Flight Analyst DER, Robert Lind
- Aircraft performance including FAR 23 and 25 takeoff and landing requirements and full mission analysis including divert scenarios
- Graphical analysis of performance capabilities including climb rates, sustained turn rates, takeoff and landing distances and more
- Use of engineering and test data to drive 6DOF flight simulation
- Flight Test Planning, Support and Data Analysis
- Ground Vibration Test Planning
- Ground and Flight Test Witnessing and Reports
WHAT IS A “BALANCED FIELD LENGTH?”
HOW HIGH WILL IT FLY? HOW FAST? HOW FAR?
These are just a few of the many questions about aircraft performance. From a new product design, to performance adjustments due to an aircraft modification, TLG can answer these questions. TLG has a comprehensive performance code which is designed to work with as little or as much data is available; meaning a quick start for a “close enough” answer or, with all the right data, a much more accurate prediction of performance. TLG’s experience with aircraft performance ranges from adjusting performance due to aircraft modifications all the way to flight test of prototype aircraft.