TLG Structural Design Services:
- Metallic and Composite Analysis and Design
- Industry Standard Design using CATIA V5
- Trade Studies and Concept Development
- 3D Model Based or 2D Drawings
- Continued Airworthiness Documentation
- Support In-service Major Repairs and Alterations
- Ground Test Planning, Support and Analysis
WHAT DESIGN CAPABILITIES DOES TLG HAVE?
TLG utilizes industry standard CATIA V5 as our core modeling and design tool. Use of CATIA’s advanced surfacing features enables TLG designers to assure lofted surfaces comply with the aerodynamicist’s criteria. From these “clean” surfaces the design team can mature the product concept to the level of completion desired by the Customer.
When the Customer requests, TLG can release production level datasets or more traditional 2D drawings of detail components, assemblies and installations. As production authority, these datasets will include the functional tolerance and annotation to clearly convey the manufacturing requirements to the shop floor. Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T) will comply with ASME Y14.5-2009 standard.